Sunday, October 21, 2007


Some ladies and I have been getting together for themed "Ladies Lunches" for over 10 years. I think we had our first themed luncheon at Jean's house in LA.

Last week Nancy and Marian and I met at Real Food Daily for a casual, non themed luncheon. I tried to send them the video I took on my newly discovered video camera on my newly replaced Palm Treo and since Nancy couldn't open the file, I thought I'd make a post about our lunch.

Here we are being our normal goofy selfs.




In the past we have had many different themes at our luncheons. Trees, fathers, mothers, the sun. Often they are pot lucks and the offerings are often beautiful as well as tasty, we are all such artists.

Here are some pictures from a visit by Nancy and Marian to Joshua Tree a year or more ago.



We were amazed at the size of this ocatillo, Nancy and Marian remind me of birds looking at this great tree.


I'm not sure what the joke was, but you can be sure it was funny, someone is always making us ladies laugh. It is good to have ladies to laugh with.

love
Shari

No comments: